MONDAY, JANUARY 30, 2023
To Donate: Griffin Annual Fund-GDG
Join us for our 24-hour fundraising event to support The Griffin Annual Fund! We are very grateful to all those who choose to support our mission by making Saint Theresa Catholic School a charitable priority.
- Help us to reach our goal of $50,000!
- We have a generous benefactor to match all gifts up to $20,000!
- Your gift, no matter the size, makes a huge impact on the lives of our students!
The Saint Theresa Society is a group of lead benefactors who give to The Griffin Annual Fund. Annual membership in the society is open to anyone who makes a gift of $1,000 or more to the Annual Fund.
- Members are invited to the Griffin Gratitude Dinner in recognition of their investment in our school.
- Members are listed in STCS Annual Report.
- All members of The Saint Theresa Society as of June 30, 2023 are considered Charter Members!
To Give: Griffin Annual Fund-GDG
Help us to get the word out! #stcsgriffinsgive
- Please share your #stcsgriffinsgive status on social media (Facebook and Instagram) before and during the event.
- Please encourage your friends and family to give!
- Create your own Temporary Profile Picture using our custom Griffin Day of Giving frame!
If you have any questions, please contact Toni Goldak 281-494-1157 or [email protected]. Thank you so much for your support of our 2023 Griffin Day of Giving and for your continual partnership as we strive to give our children a classical education rich in our Catholic faith.
Whether you are able to give $20 or $200, every dollar donated is deeply appreciated
and brings us closer to our goal.
Yours in Christ,
The STCS Griffin Family