Thank you for your interest in Saint Theresa Catholic School. We are accepting new student applications for the 2023-2024 academic year for Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, 5th, and 6th Grades.
Please note that the following grades are waitlisted: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 7th, and 8th.
- Entering Pre-Kindergarten students must be four years old on or before September 1.
- Entering Kindergarten students must be five years old on or before September 1.
Each applicant must complete the online application. During the online application process, the following will be requested:
- A non-refundable application fee of $100
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent report card or progress report
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent standardized testing (NWEA MAP, STAAR, Terra Nova, etc.), if applicable
- A copy of the applicant’s Individual Education Plan (IEP) or Education Service Plan (ESP), if applicable
- A Teacher Recommendation submitted by the student’s current school
Once the above information has been received and is processed by STCS, parents will be contacted to schedule screening/testing and a shadow day for the applicant. The final step in the application process will be a family interview with the Principal and classroom teacher. Parents and students are required to attend the interview.
If admission is granted, parents will receive a letter from the Principal stating the child’s provisional or probational acceptance to STCS. Parents must then ensure the following to secure a seat within the class for the requested school year:
- Submission of a completed STCS student enrollment packet
- Submission of the non-refundable New Student $150 Enrollment Fee
- Enrollment in FACTS Management to create a tuition payment and incidentals account
PLEASE NOTE: Failure to meet any of these requirements may result in the student being placed on a waiting list.