Thank you for your interest in Saint Theresa Catholic School. We are accepting applications for the 2022-2023 academic year for grades Pre-Kindergarten and 5th.
PLEASE NOTE – The following classes have been waitlisted and are no longer accepting applicants:
- 1st Grade
- 2nd Grade
- 3rd Grade
- 4th Grade
- 6th Grade
- 7th Grade
- 8th Grade
- Entering Pre-K: Student must be four years old on or before September 1.
- Entering Kindergarten: Student must be five years old on or before September 1.
Each applicant must complete the online application. During the online application process, the following will be requested:
- A non-refundable application fee of $100
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent report card or progress report
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent standardized testing (NWEA MAP, STAAR, Terra Nova, etc.), if applicable
- A copy of the applicant’s Individual Education Plan (IEP) or Education Service Plan (ESP), if applicable
- A Teacher Recommendation submitted by the student’s current school
Once the above information has been received and is processed by STCS, parents will be contacted to schedule screening/testing and a shadow day for the applicant. The final step in the application process will be a family interview with the Principal and classroom teacher. Parents and students are required to attend the interview.
If admission is granted, parents will receive a letter from the Principal stating the child’s provisional or probational acceptance to STCS. Parents must then ensure the following to secure a seat within the class for the requested school year:
- Submission of a completed STCS student enrollment packet.
- Submission of the non-refundable new student $150 enrollment fee
- Enrollment in FACTS Management to create a tuition payment and incidentals account.
PLEASE NOTE: Failure to meet any of these requirements may result in the student being placed on a waiting list.