Saint Theresa Catholic School is now accepting applications for the 2018-19 school year.
**Please note that Pre-K4, Kindergarten, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade and 4th Grade are currently full. If you complete the application process for either of these grade levels you will be added to the wait list.**
Each applicant must complete the online application. During the online application process, the following will be requested:
- Non-refundable application fee of $150
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Entering Pre-K3: Student must be three years old on or before September 1
- Entering Pre-K4: Student must be four years old on or before September 1
- Entering Kindergarten: Student must be five years old on or before September 1
- Standardized Test Results
- Complete Academic Transcripts
- Current Immunization Records
- If applicable, student’s Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- If student is Catholic, Baptismal Records
In addition to the above, the following will also be needed:
- Tuition Payments: STCS uses FACTS to manage all tuition payments and for parents seeking tuition assistance. Please sign up with FACTS here.
- Admissions Exam (2nd-8th Grade): STCS will contact you to schedule this exam after receiving your application.
- Teacher Recommendation Form: This is to be submitted by the student’s current school. STCS will email the online form to the student’s teacher and will automatically receive the form once the teacher completes it.
- Registration with Creative Minds: All parents must register with the extended day program, Creative Minds. Please note that the registration fee is only collected if you make use of the program. To access the form, please click here.
Once all the information above has been received and is processed by STCS, parents are notified and then asked to schedule an interview with the Principal or Assistant Principal. Parents and students are required to attend the interview.
If admission is granted, parents receive a letter from the Principal stating the child’s provisional acceptance to STCS. Parents must complete the following in order to secure a seat within the class for the following school year:
- Attend a new parent orientation in the Community Center at Saint Theresa Catholic Church (Thursday, August 9, 2018).
- Submit either the complete tuition or, if on the 10-month payment plan, submit tuition and fees to the current status based on the date of acceptance (this is done through FACTS).
- Submit the activity fee of $450 per student (this is done through FACTS).
Failure to meet either of these requirements may result in the student being placed on a waiting list. Once the tuition payment is received and the new parent orientation is attended, a letter is sent to the parent notifying the parent of their child’s full acceptance into STCS.