Thank you for your interest in Saint Theresa Catholic School. We are now accepting applications for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Please bear in mind the following points:
- Entering Pre-K: Student must be four years old on or before September 1.
- Entering Kindergarten: Student must be five years old on or before September 1.
Each applicant must complete the online application. During the online application process, the following will be requested:
- A non-refundable application fee of $100
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent report card or progress report
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent standardized testing (IOWA, STAAR, Terra Nova, etc.), if applicable
- A copy of the applicant’s Individual Education Plan (IEP) or Education Service Plan (ESP), if applicable
- A Teacher Recommendation submitted by the student’s current school
Once the above information has been received and is processed by STCS, parents will be contacted to schedule screening/testing and a shadow day for the applicant. The final step in the application process will be a family interview with the Headmaster and classroom teacher. Parents and students are required to attend the interview.
If admission is granted, parents will receive a letter from the Headmaster stating the child’s provisional or probational acceptance to STCS. Parents must then ensure the following to secure a seat within the class for the requested school year:
- Submission of a completed STCS student enrollment packet.
- Submission of the non-refundable new student $150 enrollment fee
- Enrollment in FACTS Management to create a tuition payment and incidentals account.
PLEASE NOTE: Failure to meet any of these requirements may result in the student being placed on a waiting list.