Fees and Tuition Rate for 2023-2024
FEES & DUE DATES
- New Student $100 Application Fee is due at time of application.
- New Student $150 Enrollment Fee is due at time of enrollment.
- New Student $500 Activity Fee is due on Monday, May 1, 2023.
- Current Student $150 Re-enrollment Fee is due at the time of re-enrollment, no later than Friday, March 31.
- Current Student $500 Activity Fee is due on Monday, May 1, 2023.
Please note: All fees (Application, Enrollment, Re-enrollment, and Activity) are non-refundable.
TUITION RATE & PAYMENT PLANS
Pre-Kindergarten through Eighth Grade $9,728
All families are required to have an active FACTS tuition account and a FACTS Incidental Billing account.
You have three options for paying your tuition:
- Ten monthly payments paid in July, August, September, October, November, December, January, February, March, and April. There is a $55.00 FACTS fee for this payment option.
- Two payments in July and February. There is a $25.00 FACTS fee for this payment option.
- One payment in July. There is no fee for this payment option.
If you need assistance or need additional information regarding FACTS, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866-441-4637.
Once at the FACTS website, please:
- Select the option to set up a new account.
- Select the school year applying for and set-up payment plan.
- Add the names of all students who are enrolling.
Before finalizing and submitting your information, please verify the accuracy of the following:
- Payment Plan – Please carefully review the financial account information you would like to use for tuition payments. Please note, if you choose your checking account (recommended), you will not be assessed a monthly processing fee from FACTS. If you choose to pay tuition with a credit or debit card, you will be assessed a monthly processing fee.
- Incidental Expenses – Please review the financial account information you would like to use for Incidental Expenses. Please note, if you choose to have payments deducted from your checking account, you will not be assessed a monthly processing fee from FACTS. If you choose to pay incidental expenses with a credit or debit card, you will be assessed a monthly processing fee.
- Personal Information – Please verify that your address, email, and phone numbers are correct.
Finally, if you would like to apply for tuition assistance, please click on the tab for FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment and select 2023-2024 from the FACTS drop-down menu.