Tuition Rates and Fees for 2020-21
- Current Students: $100 re-enrollment fee, $500 activity fee*
- New students: $75 application fee, $150 enrollment fee, $500 activity fee*
*The $500.00 activity fee is due with the first tuition payment on May 5, 2020.
|Pre-K3, Pre-K4 (both full day)||$7,722.00||$8,457.00|
|Kindergarten – 8th Grade||$9,124.00||$10,265.00|
All families are required to have an active FACTS tuition account and a FACTS Incidental Billing account.
You have three options for paying your tuition:
- Ten monthly payments, paid in May, June, August, September, October, November, December, January, February, and March. There is a $50.00 FACTS fee for this payment option.
- Two payments in May and January. There is a $20.00 FACTS fee for this payment option.
- One payment in May. There is a $20.00 FACTS fee for this payment option.
Once at the FACTS website, please:
- Select the option to set up a new account.
- Select the school year applying for and set-up payment plan.
- Add the names of all students who are enrolling.
Before finalizing and submitting your information, please verify the accuracy of the following:
- Payment Plan – Please carefully review the financial account information you would like to use for tuition payments. Please note, if you choose your checking account, you will not be assessed a monthly processing fee from FACTS. If you choose to pay tuition with a credit or debit card, you will be assessed a monthly processing fee.
- Incidental Expenses – Please review the financial account you would like to use for Incidental Expenses. Please note, if you choose to have payments deducted from your checking account, you will not be assessed a monthly processing fee from FACTS. If you choose to pay incidental expenses with a credit or debit card, you will be assessed a monthly processing fee.
- Personal Information – Please verify that your address, email, and phone numbers are correct.
Finally, if you would like to apply for tuition assistance, please click on the tab for FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment and select 2019-2020 from the drop-down menu.
If you need assistance or need additional information regarding FACTS, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866-441-4637.