2021-2022 TUITION ASSISTANCE TIMELINE
- November 15, 2020 – Applications process opens
- February 19, 2021 – Deadline for First Round Assistance consideration
- March 19, 2021 – Notification e-mails sent to parents
- June 25, 2021 – Deadline for Second Round Assistance consideration
- July 23, 2021 – Notification e-mails sent to parents
There are two funding sources for financial assistance available to STCS families: The Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston and Saint Theresa Catholic School Financial Assistance endowments. FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment conducts the financial need analysis for both sources.
Tuition Assistance applications are now being accepted. Please go to https://online.factsmgt.com/aid to apply.
For those seeking financial assistance, during the online application process for FACTS you will also need to provide the following:
- Most recent Federal tax forms (IRS Federal form 1040) including all supporting tax schedules.
- Most recent W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
All documents must be uploaded in PDF format to FACTS.
If you have questions or concerns about the FACTS online process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866-441-4637.
STCS MULTI-CHILD DISCOUNT
Through the Saints Louis and Zelie Martin Endowment, Saint Theresa Catholic School families with three or more enrolled children are eligible for a tuition discount. The third enrolled child of a family will receive a 10% tuition discount. The fourth enrolled child of a family will receive a 25% tuition discount. Please contact our Business Manager, Toni Goldak, via email or call 281-494-1157 x269 for more information about this benefit.