With unparalleled academic and faith formation, Saint Theresa Catholic School offers students a rigorous education unlike any other in our region.
Because tuition only covers 85% of the cost to educate a student, the STCS team works diligently to bridge that gap and raise the needed funds to educate every student. The fundraising efforts of the Development Department also ensure tuition increases can be kept to a minimum.
Giving a gift to the Griffin Annual Fund allows for the following:
- that gap to be bridged,
- high-caliber teachers to be attracted and retained,
- exceptional curriculum resources to be attained,
- and a safe infrastructure for all students.
To be a member of the Griffin Annual Fund, the giving levels are:
- Friends – gifts up to $249
- Benefactors – gifts $250 to $499
- The Griffin Club – gifts $500 to $999
As more generous gifts are given to the Griffin Annual Fund, the following goals are easily attainable:
- Update facility to allow for upcoming projected growth
- Update the Family Life Center to include athletic locker rooms
- Update the gym floor in the Family Life Center
- Install covered walkways to connect campus buildings
- Continue to enhance security
- Expand the Fine Arts Program to include theater arts
- Continue to provide professional and spiritual development for faculty
- Hire additional specialized personnel as indicated in the STCS Strategic Plan
The Saint Theresa Society is a group of lead benefactors to the Griffin Annual Fund. Membership in this society is available to everyone who gives a gift of $1,000 or more. As a token of our appreciation for your generosity towards our future growth, you will be invited to the Griffin Gratitude Dinner in recognition of your investment in STCS and you will be listed in our annual report.
The various levels of Saint Theresa Society membership are:
- The Little Flower Fellowship – gifts between $1,000 and $2,499
- The Community of Saints – gifts between $2,500 and $4,999
- The Principal’s Circle – gifts between $5,000 and $9,999
- The Pastor’s Circle – gifts between $10,000 and $14,999
- The Founder’s Circle – gifts of $15,000 and larger