Saint Theresa Catholic School is very grateful to have the talent and skills of Mrs. Erin Serice to help maintain the health of our students. Below you will find helpful information and if you have a question for the Nurse, please click here to send her an email.
All STCS students are required to be current with their vaccinations. Please provide our school nurse with documentation of your child’s vaccinations as soon as possible. This documentation must be validated by a physician or public health personnel. If you’re unsure if your child has had their most recent vaccinations, please visit the Texas Health and Human Services website to view the complete schedule for vaccination requirements and then speak with your child’s physician.
STCS follows state guidelines and mandates for administering medication to students. If your child needs to have medication administered during school hours, please adhere to the following:
- Fill out the Medication Permission form.
- Bring the completed form and the medication to the school nurse.
- No medication will be given without a physician and parent signature.
- All medication must be in its original, properly labeled container with the child’s name, dosage, frequency, duration of use and expiration date.
- Students are not allowed to self-administer any medication. This includes vitamins, aspirin, cough drops and any other over-the-counter or prescription drugs.
- Student Emergency Information Card
- Student Tuberculosis Questionnaire
- Medication Permission Form
- Healthcare Plan for Students with Life-threatening Allergies
- Individualized Healthcare Plan for Students with Asthma
- Individualized Healthcare Plan for General or Nonspecific Condition or Disease
- Physical Evaluation Form for 7th-8th Grades