Saint Theresa Catholic School – Orbis Festivalis
October 12 – 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
October 13 – 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
705 St. Theresa Blvd., Sugar Land, TX 77498
Vendors can select a 10×10 or 10×20 space. Tents will be provided, but each vendor should provide their own table, chairs, displays, etc.
10×10 – 2 days: $125.00
10×20 – 2 days: $175.00
Business Spotlight (optional – more information below): $ 25.00
Download our Vendor Agreement as a PDF and return it to St. Theresa Catholic School, or complete the online agreement below. Please read the terms and conditions carefully.
This agreement is by and between Saint Theresa Catholic School (STCS) and the Vendor indicated below, for Orbis Festivalis (Festival) on October 12 and 13, 2019.
- Booth Assignment: All booths are assigned on a first come, first served basis and subject to review and approval by Saint Theresa Catholic School. Booth space will be reserved upon receipt of full vendor payment and completed registration.
- Vendor Set-Up: The venue will be open on Saturday at 7:00 a.m. Set-up must be complete by 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, October 12, 2019. Vehicles will be allowed access to the Marketplace area to facilitate set-up.
- Vendor Tear-Down: All booths must remain open and set up for the full duration of the rental time. Booth tear-down can begin at 6:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Trash containers will be located throughout the area. Booth areas must be left clean.
- Booth Security: Saint Theresa Catholic School will provide overnight security on Friday, October 11, and Saturday, October 12; however, any items left in your tent area are at your own risk regarding weather events, etc.
- Inclement Weather: The vendor area is outdoors; however, we will move the Marketplace area for vendors to an indoor area in case of inclement weather. There is no Rain Date and No Refund of booth fees.
- Sales and Activities: All sales and activities must occur inside booth space. Nothing may be distributed and no sales will be allowed outside the booth space.
- Conduct: Vendor agrees to act with the decorum appropriate to the use of the school facilities. Appropriate decorum may be determined at the sole discretion of the Festival Director.
- Merchandise Limitations: Vendors may not sell items that would be offensive to the morals of Saint Theresa Catholic School. If there are any questions or reasonable doubts as to the content, please contact us one (1) week prior to the event at 281.494.1157 to properly resolve any potential issues.
- Emergencies: All emergencies should be brought to the attention of the Festival Director. Saint Theresa Catholic School, its organizers, or any officials connected with this event cannot be held liable in any way for damage or loss to work or injury to persons participating. All reasonable care will be exercised.
- Attendance: Exhibits must be ready and staffed at the time the Marketplace opens and be manned at all times. Saint Theresa Catholic School will provide runners for short-term breaks.
- There is NO SMOKING permitted in any part of the Festival.
- Raffle: All vendors are required to either donate an item or gift certificate to be part of the Festival Wheel of Fun unless vendor has elected to be a part of the Business Spotlight. Please see Wheel of Fun guidelines for more information.
- Event Promotion: Vendors are required to promote the event and their booth. In addition, we ask each vendor to follow the Saint Theresa Catholic School Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter links and share within five (5) days of receiving their registration confirmation.
- Registration and Payment: Registration and payment must be received by September 1, 2019 to assure available space. We will notify you by email or phone when your registration has been received.
- Saint Theresa Catholic School reserves the right to restrict multiple booths with the same or similar items. Saint Theresa Catholic School reserves the right to determine the eligibility of vendor and/or vendor merchandise. We will notify you by email or phone upon acceptance of your booth.
- Permits: All vendors are responsible for their own furnishings, cash, change, sales tax, and licenses or permits which may be required to operate your booth. All vendors selling food and drink items must obtain a permit from the City of Sugar Land.
- Partitions, shelves, tents, drapes, etc. cannot obstruct or encroach into neighboring booth spaces.
- Saint Theresa Catholic School will not be responsible for lost or stolen merchandise.
- Vendors must comply with all applicable local, state, and/or federal government laws, rules and regulations of governmental agencies.
Wheel of Fun/Business Spotlight:
- The Business Spotlight is an opportunity for vendors to be highlighted on our main stage during a short segment. Vendors participating in the Business Spotlight can offer a “special deal” or “sale” for a pre-determined period. All vendors opting to participate in the Business Spotlight must provide a script for the DJ. The $25 fee for participation in the Business Spotlight may be paid as part of the registration process below. Suggested script for Business Spotlight: Include the name of your Business, Description of Items Sold, and Special Offering during Spotlight segment.
- Saint Theresa Catholic School will have a Wheel of Fun, where participants can spin the wheel for a chance at winning a prize. Vendors are required to donate an item or gift card with a value of approximately $25 to be part of the Wheel of Fun, UNLESS vendor has opted to participate in the Business Spotlight. Vendors participating in the Wheel of Fun must complete the donation information in the registration form below.
Please contact the Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Completed agreements are due by September 1, 2019.