Food Truck Vendor Agreement
Saint Theresa Catholic School – Orbis Festivalis
October 12 – 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
October 13 – 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
705 St. Theresa Blvd., Sugar Land, TX 77498
Fees: A $100 registration fee will be charged at registration.
Placement: Food truck vendors will be placed on Saturday, October 12, in the food court area of the festival, located near entertainment and drinks. Placement to be decided by Festival chairman.
Download our Food Truck Vendor Registration Agreement as a PDF and return it to St. Theresa Catholic School, or submit the online agreement below. Please read the terms and conditions carefully.
This agreement is by and between Saint Theresa Catholic School (STCS) and the Food Truck Vendor indicated below, for Orbis Festivalis (Festival) on October 12 and 13, 2019.
Food Truck Vendor will:
- Pay a $100.00 fee at registration.
- Provide a quality food product and food truck that is staffed with clean, professional, and courteous personnel.
- Provide Liability Insurance for sale and distribution of any products (i.e., food, beverage, etc.) at the event. Each vendor must provide a certificate of insurance which provides for $1,000,000 Liability Insurance and must name Saint Theresa Catholic School and Church, and the Archdiocese of Galveston/Houston as an Additional Insured. A copy of a sample certificate is attached.
- Provide copy of current food permit and license to operate in the City of Sugar Land.
- Follow all rules as set forth by the City of Sugar Land and are solely responsible for meeting all requirements by same, including permitting requirement. An inspector from the City of Sugar Land will be on site to inspect all vendors.
- Agree to indemnify fully and hold harmless STCS, Saint Theresa Catholic Church, and the Archdiocese of Galveston/Houston, its officers, employees and agents against all damage claims, liabilities and causes of action of every kind and nature.
- Comply with all health and fire permits, where applicable, at vendor expense.
- Be responsible for keeping food area attractive before, during and after the festival.
- Be responsible for collecting and reporting all sales tax.
- Insure that grease and abrasives will not be disposed of on the event property.
- Insure their food truck has food prices posted and visible to the public in signage that is professional in appearance and size. They must also post the name, address, and telephone number of the owner, operator, and permit holder of the business.
- Insure their food truck is staffed and open the entire length of the festival.
- Insure their employees use every measure to protect the festival site from all damages. Vendor shall be responsible for all damage caused by him/her to buildings and grounds.
- Vendor will remove trash in immediate food area during set up and breakdown.
- Complete set up by 10:00 a.m. each day of the festival.
- Prohibited from selling any beverage during the festival as STCS retains the right to be the exclusive seller of all beverages.
- Provide all appropriate fire extinguisher equipment, and first aid equipment as required by City of Sugar Land licensing.
- Vendor will provide Festival chairman a complete menu or list of food to be offered with the signed agreement.
Check-In, Set-Up and Breakdown:
- All vendors must check in with the Festival chairman at the information tent.
- All vendors are limited to one (1) vehicle within the event site.
- Food trucks must be open and staffed for the entire duration of the Festival.
- Professional behavior and dress are required at all times and will be determined at the sole discretion of the Festival chairman.
- Amplification or sound equipment is not permitted at the Festival.
- Vendors are prohibited from smoking on the Festival site.
- Vendors are prohibited from having animals on the Festival site, except for legitimate service animals as authorized by State Statute.
- Vendors are prohibited from “pushing” sales to passing customers.
- The festival will take place rain or shine. Failure to show up will result in loss of $100 deposit. The agreement and payment must be received by September 1, 2019.
Please contact the Business Manager at [email protected] with any questions. Completed agreements are due by September 1, 2019.