The Griffin Annual Fund ensures that STCS continues to be a leader of Catholic Classical education. Annual gifts from current and alumni families, parishioners, and friends helps us to realize our mission day in and day out—providing a rigorous Liberal Arts curriculum that gives our students a firm foundation in faith and morals.
Because tuition covers only 85% of the cost to educate a student at STCS, the remaining 15% is dependent on donations to our annual fund. The Griffin Annual Fund is dedicated to four areas of ongoing need:
- Each year, approximately 40% of the Annual Fund is earmarked for Tuition Assistance.
- STCS is devoted to attracting and retaining high-caliber teachers and supporting their training, certification, and specialty development.
- STCS is dedicated to evaluating and attaining curriculum resources in order to offer the highest quality classical education.
- STCS is committed to providing the infrastructure to keep students safe in today’s world.
The Saint Theresa Society is a group of lead benefactors who give to the Griffin Annual Fund. Annual membership in the society is open to anyone who makes a gift of $1,000 or more to the Griffin Annual Fund.
- Members are invited to the Griffin Gratitude Dinner in recognition of their investment in Saint Theresa Catholic School.
- Members are listed in the School’s Annual Report.
- All members of the Saint Theresa Society as of June 30, 2023, are considered Charter Members and will be listed in the School’s Annual Report as such.
We are very grateful to all those who choose to support our mission by making Saint Theresa Catholic School a charitable priority. With your support, we can continue to provide the academic programs and Christ-centered atmosphere that shapes and develops our students into critical thinkers who are positive influences in our community.
Friends – Gifts up to $249
Benefactors – $250 – $499
The Griffin Club – $500 – $999
The Saint Theresa Society
The Little Flower Fellowship – $1,000 – $2,499
The Community of Saints – $2,500 – $4,999
The Principal’s Circle – $5,000 – $9,999
The Pastors’ Circle – $10,000 – $14,999
The Founder’s Circle – $15,000 and above
To donate, please click here.