Join us Saturday, October 28 at Sugar Creek Country Club for our fourth annual STCS Golf Tournament.
Please help Saint Theresa Catholic School to sustain our mission to provide a superior Catholic and classical education to our students by supporting our athletic and technology initiatives for 2017-2018. Your help will ensure that our students can continue to compete with distinction on the field and in the classroom.
With many thanks,
Mark A. Newcomb, Headmaster
- 1:00 p.m. Shotgun Start (4-player scramble), 5:30 p.m. BBQ Dinner
- $125.00 Golf and Dinner – includes a round of golf and BBQ Dinner for 1 Adult (cash bar available)
- $50.00 Adult Dinner Only (cash bar available) Please register in advance; dinner tickets will not be sold at the door
- $18.00 Child Dinner, ages 5-12, no charge for ages 4 and under
- Silent Auction, Prizes, Hole in One, Longest Drive and other events
Golf Tournament Forms:
For more information, please contact:
- Saint Theresa Catholic School • 281-494-1157
- Mark Serice • 281-507-3265 • email@example.com
- Donna Vogler • 832-875-2518 • firstname.lastname@example.org