Thank you for your interest in Saint Theresa Catholic School. We are now accepting applications for the 2020-21 academic year.
Please bear in mind the following points:
- Entering Pre-K3: Student must be three years old on or before September 1 and potty-trained.
- Entering Pre-K4: Student must be four years old on or before September 1.
- Entering Kindergarten: Student must be five years old on or before September 1.
Each applicant must complete the online application. During the online application process, the following will be requested:
- A non-refundable application fee of $75.
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate.
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent report card.
- A copy of the applicant’s Individual Education Plan (IEP) or Education Service Plan (ESP), if applicable.
- A Teacher Recommendation submitted by the student’s current school.
Once the above information has been received and is processed by STCS, parents will be contacted to schedule testing and/or a shadow day for the applicant. The final step in the application process will be a family interview with the Headmaster and classroom teacher. Parents and students are required to attend the interview.
If admission is granted, parents will receive a letter from the Headmaster stating the child’s provisional or probational acceptance to STCS. Parents must then ensure the following to secure a seat within the class for the requested school year:
- Submission of a completed STCS student enrollment packet.
- Submission of the non-refundable student enrollment fee (current students: $100, new students $150).
- Enrollment in FACTS Management to create a tuition payment and incidentals account.
PLEASE NOTE: Failure to meet any of these requirements may result in the student being placed on a waiting list.